On the training calendar inside of the DemandTools application the product icons are oversized and are blocking class names and times. Also, when I click on a class, the registration link is not visible and is beneath another window on the screen.
Users can clear their cache in Internet Explorer to resolve issues with oversized icons and class descriptions. Once the cache is cleared, the icons will display correctly and the class descriptions will show in their entirety. Steps for clearing Internet Explorer cache are below.
Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Uncheck the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes. (The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left unchecked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.)
- Click Delete.
- When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.