Why do I see many worksheets to choose from when loading a CSV file?
- DemandTools reads a data source as if it is a database.
- In the case of an XLS file, it will read the database (XLS file) and show the tables (worksheets).
- In the case of a CSV file, Windows looks at the directory of CSVs as the database and each individual CSV as a table.
- That is why when selecting the CSV file it is selecting and loading the table.
- Then shown are the rest of the tables for the current database (the directory the CSV is in) in the listing.
- When selecting a CSV file it will pick the correct worksheet and load the data for that particular CSV file.