NOTE: The configuration portion of this document needs to be completed prior to creating batches.
** Reminder ** DemandTools 2.60.81 or greater is required to use DemandTools JobBuilder.
- Controls which screens are presented during the launch and use of the application and during a scheduled process. The default setting is ON.
- When an option has the check mark it indicates this option is enabled.
- To disable an option, click the option to remove the check mark.
NOTE: When manually executing a job or batch, the progress and messages screen will always appear.
The graphic that shows upon launching DemandTools JobBuilder.
Progress when processing batch files
Shows the overall progress of the job or batch being executed.
Messages when processing batch files
Shows which jobs in a batch are running.
Controls whether the top tool bar is shown.
- When disabled, the toolbar commands can be found under File and Edit
Controls the default Working Directory and the DemandTools executable location.
DemandTools Scenario / Default Working Directory
- The file path entered here acts as the default working directory
- This is the file path that will open by default when the "..." button is clicked on the parameter input box
- The working directory can be set on a job by job basis (i.e., override the default)
- When a batch is saved, the working directory location is saved within the .DJB file
DemandTools Executable Location
- Value must be set for the "Run DemandTools" command to function
- Denotes the location of the DemandTools.exe file in the file system
- Can be entered manually or selected with the "..." selection button
- DemandTools executable files are located in C:\ProgramFiles (64 bit) and C:\ProgramFiles (x86) (32 bit)
Users who have both the 32 and 64 bit version installed will need to choose which version is used by JobBuilder.
- Should the user want to run jobs in a different bit version than previously selected, the DemandTools executable location can be changed.