Managing your Certification account
- How do I get alerted when my Certified IP address has been suspended or reenabled?
- How do I get alerted when my Certified IP address drops below or rises above a certain Inbox Placement Rate?
- What is the Certification Value Comparison and how does it work?
- Certification IP Addition Guide (PDF)
- IP Certification Daily Performance Report (DPR) Guide (PDF) See all 13 articles
Understanding Sender Reputation Data (SRD)
- What is Sender Reputation Data (SRD)?
- How does the Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD) voting system work?
- What do the Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD) panelist emails look like?
- Why did my IP address suddenly show a large change in Sender Reputation Data (SRD) votes?
- How can I lower my Sender Reputation Data (SRD) rates? See all 6 articles
Troubleshooting suspensions and security compromises
- My IP is within compliance thresholds, why was it suspended?
- Why is my Certified IP address suspended?
- What is the difference between suspension and removal in the Certification program?
- Does my IP address or domain being suspended from Certification mean my email will get filtered to the spam folder or blocked?
- What causes security compromises? See all 15 articles