In this webinar, you'll hear the following:
- Microsoft: Mailbox Provider Overview
- Tools and Tips for addressing Microsoft Deliverability Issues
- Tips for troubleshooting Gmail deliverability issues
Here's the Q&A (*We'll update these as we find the best answers for you):
- Where do we see certification data if we are certified? *Login to view your Return Path Dashboard via https://monitor.returnpath.net. If you need additional direction, please reach out to Return Path Support.
- How can I measure the reputation with Microsoft if we don't have more information about Microsoft in Return Path? *Leverage Microsoft SNDS and any available data from your ESP.
- Can spam traps open or click emails? *No, spam traps do not engage (open or click) with emails.
- Could you send out a link to this webinar? *If you see this Q&A, you followed the right link!
- If we have seen placement issues after a successful IP Warm up, what would you recommend to do? Go back to a warm up process and send to small and engaged segments first? *If you are experiencing poor deliverability after completing an IP warm up, I suggest temporarily mailing your most engaged subscribers (ex. anyone who has opened a message in the last 30 days), until you start to see your performance improve and stabilize. Once this point is reached, you can incrementally expand out targeting based on engagement.
- Are we gonna have a similar webinar focusing on Gmail? *Here's that webinar!