For instructions on how to set up a Microsoft SNDS account, please see our blog post How to set up a Microsoft SNDS account.
Locate and copy the SNDS data key URL
- Login to your SNDS account.
- Within the SNDS dashboard, click View Data
- Click the URL named View or change your automated settings
- Click the Enable Automated Access button
- Copy the data key URL
- The URL should look similar to this (for illustrative purposes only): https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/snds/data.aspx?key=XXXX-XXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX
- Be sure to copy and paste the URL from your SNDS account. The URL string shown above is for illustrative purposes only and will not work in Everest.
Add the SNDS data key URL to your Everest account
- Login to Everest
- Navigate to My Everest>Apps & Integrations
- Scroll down to Utilities, find the Microsoft SNDS widget and click Settings (gear icon).
- In the slideout, click +Add Key
- Enter your SNDS data key URL and click Add Key