Yes. Account Owners and Administrators can add and remove additional users. To add multiple users or aliases to your account:
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Account Settings.
- Select Manage Teammates.
- Select Add Teammate.
- Enter the email address and select Continue.
- Everest will check whether this is a known user. If yes, you can still add the user to your account.
- If this user is new to Everest, enter the first name, last name, title, and phone number for the new user.
- Select Add Teammate to complete.
From this screen, you can also promote a user to admin or remove user access using the horizontal dots icon next to each user.