You should refresh GridBuddy metadata if you have updated dependent fields, picklist fields, lookup filters, or lookup layouts in Salesforce. This will trigger an API call which will pull these updates to display in the grid.
To refresh GridBuddy's meta data:
- Open to the GridBuddy app
- Click the Grid Wizard tab
- Locate the Grid Meta Data tile
- Click Refresh
Alternatively, you can edit an individual grid through the Grid Management tile.
- Select the grid you wish to edit
- Click Refresh Grid Meta Data