When you first sign up for a 14-day DemandTools Elements Edition Trial, Free Edition functionality is included. You can continue to access Free Edition after your trial has ended.
During this trial period, you have access to all Elements modules, with the following restrictions:
- Duplicate assessments are limited to 20,000 records total.
- 5,000 leads
- 5,000 contacts
- 5,000 accounts
- 5,000 opportunities
- Dedupe is limited to querying 50,000 records and 5 duplicate groups.
- Scheduled jobs cannot be made active in trial.
Subscribing to Elements Edition removes these restrictions.
If you do not subscribe after 14 days, you automatically continue with your Free Edition account, which includes:
- Import: Insert, update or upsert a list of records to your CRM while ensuring duplicates are not being created in the process
- File size up to 10 MB
- Export: Pull a list of records for download from your CRM based on criteria you set
- Delete: Select records from your CRM to Hard Delete, Soft Delete or Undelete
- Duplicate Assessment: Evaluate duplicates in your data to determine the health of your CRM database
Subscribing to Elements Edition unlocks additional modules and features:
- Dedupe: Identify and merge duplicate records in your CRM
- Verify: Validate your Contact and Lead email addresses’ health and validity
- Schedule: Schedule scenarios to run automatically, once or on a recurring schedule (up to daily)
- Dashboard now includes Merge History and Recent Activity
- Import file size increases to 50 MB
Upgrading from Free Edition to Elements Edition
- Select Buy Now from the banner at the top of the screen or go to my.validity.com/elements/subscription.
- Enter your company information, billing address, and payment details.
- If you are logged into your Free Edition account, your CRM licenses should automatically be detected. Otherwise, select Connect CRM, choose your organization type, and log into your CRM organization.
- Review your subscription details with your annual and monthly cost. Keep in mind that while you will be charged monthly, your subscription term is one year.
- Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Select the Purchase Elements button to complete your subscription.