You can view and manage your DemandTools Elements subscription and Verify credits from your Subscriptions page.
- Select the dropdown under your name in the top right corner of DemandTools Elements.
- Select Subscriptions.
On the Subscriptions page, you can toggle between your Validity data product subscriptions. Under each subscription, you can view your subscription status, relevant payment information, credit usage where applicable, billing details, and billing history.
Let's look at a DemandTools Elements subscription page.
- Status: Shows whether your subscription is active or inactive.
- Next Payment Date: The scheduled date for the next monthly payment in your annual subscription.
- Next Payment Amount: The amount due for the next monthly payment in your annual subscription.
- Renewal Date: The scheduled date when your annual subscription will renew for another year.
- Credits Remaining: Total number of Verify credits available, plus the number that will expire on the listed date. You can also add credits from this page.
- Credit Usage: Tracks changes to your Verify credits, including the date and user.
- Verify Records: Shows the number of credits used in that verification.
- Credit Balance Updated: Shows the number of credits added and when they expire. Credits are available for 30 days once purchased.
- Billing Details: View the billing details on file. Use the pencil icon to update billing details.
- Tax Exempt: View-only status that allows you to verify whether your organization is listed as tax-exempt with Validity.
- Billing History: Allows you to download past invoices by month.