You can set up an alert in Everest to let you know when one of your Certified IP addresses is suspended from Certification benefits--or reenabled for benefits--based on performance or security issues.
- Examples of performance issues include hitting a suspension threshold.
- Examples of security issues include blocklistings and critical spam traps.
We strongly recommend having at least one person in your organization receive this alert.
To set up a suspension/reenablement alert:
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open My Everest from the navigation menu, then select Alerts.
- Set a description for your alert.
- From the Category dropdown menu, select Certification.
- From the "If my..." dropdown menu:
- For performance issues, select IPs are suspended/enabled due to Performance.
- For security issues, select IPs are suspended/enabled due to Security.
- In the field to the right of the Email toggle, list the email addresses that should receive the alert, separated by commas.
- Select the Save Alert button.