You can set up an alert in Everest to let you know when one of your Certified IP addresses drops below or rises above a certain Inbox Placement Rate (IPR) at Microsoft or Yahoo!.
To set up a Certification IPR alert:
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open My Everest from the navigation menu, then select Alerts.
- Set a description for your alert.
- From the Category dropdown menu, select Certification.
- From the "If my..." dropdown menu:
- For Microsoft, select Microsoft Inbox Placement Rate for IP.
- For Yahoo!, select Yahoo! Inbox Placement Rate for IP.
- Select an IP address.
- Select your operator.
- For dropping below an IPR, select less than or equal to (<=).
- For rising above an IPR, select greater than or equal to (>=).
- Set your IPR (90, for example, if you want to track when your IPR dips below 90 percent).
- In the field to the right of the Email toggle, list the email addresses that should receive the alert, separated by commas.
- Select the Save Alert button.