Welcome to the DemandTools 5.x Release!
We're excited to guide you through the process of upgrading to the latest version of DemandTools. Please refer to your upgrade notification email for your official upgrade date.
As a reminder, you will have 60 days after your upgrade date to access DemandTools 2.91, giving you plenty of time to migrate your scenarios, set up scheduled jobs, and attend live or on-demand training on the new platform.
Use the links below to get started.
Trainings, video overviews, the Validity Help Center, and your upgrade team are here to support you through the onboarding process.
- Live trainings
- Videos: module overviews and on demand trainings
Help Center: instruction, troubleshooting, use case playbooks, and more
- For all other questions, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) directly or reach out to the Upgrade Team at email@example.com.
- Onboarding Guide (video)
- Download and install the latest version of DemandTools
- Log in
- Set up and manage your CRM Environments
- Set up your users
- Migrate your Single Table Dedupe, Lead Conversion, Reassign Ownership, and MassImpact scenarios using our migration tool
- Learn about the DemandTools V dashboard (video)
Assess and start cleaning your CRM data
To get started using the newest version of DemandTools, assess the health of your CRM database first so you know which data issues need the most attention.
- Assess your database health
Module Overviews: Synopsis & Common Use Cases
DemandTools 5.x Release Module Name DemandTools 2.91 Module Name New! Convert Lead Conversion Dedupe Single Table Dedupe Delete MassEffect Export MassEffect Import MassEffect, PeopleImport Match Find/Report IDs Modify MassImpact Reassign Reassign Ownership Tune PowerGrid Verify Email Connect Schedule Job Builder
- Scenarios Overview/Using Scenarios
- Using Pre-Built Scenarios