Certified customers are limited in the number of IPs that can be associated with their account. When adding an IP to your Certification account, the Compliance Team may need to review a segmentation map that includes information about how the IP will be used, expected monthly volume, and expected frequency.
Download and complete the attached segmentation map using the instructions below.
- Step One: List all current Certified IPs, as well as the new Non-Certified IPs that you would like added to your Certification Account.
- Step Two: Provide further details on the sending strategy (i.e mail type, sending domain, mailing region, total monthly volume, and mailing frequency) for all Certified and Non-Certified IPs.
- Step Three: Attach and send a copy of the completed segmentation map back to the Certification Analyst currently handling your IP addition request.
- Step Four: The completed segmented map will then be escalated to the Compliance Team for further review.
- Step Five: Once review has completed, the assigned Certification Analyst will reach out with any additional questions and provide an update on your IP addition request.
For additional information on adding an IP address to your Certification account, please read: