You can view and manage your DemandTools File credits from your Subscriptions page. You can also view and manage credits in the Dedupe modal before previewing results.
To view your credits in Subscriptions:
- Select the dropdown under your name in the top right corner of DemandTools File.
- Select Subscriptions.
On the Subscriptions page, you can toggle between your Validity data product subscriptions. Under each subscription, you can view your subscription status, relevant payment information, credit usage where applicable, billing details, and billing history.
Let's look at a DemandTools File subscription page.
- Credits Remaining: Total number of credits available, plus the number that will expire on the listed date.
- Add Credits: Opens a popup for you to purchase more credits.
- Credit Usage: Tracks changes to your credits, including the date and user.
- Action: Shows the action that added or used credits, such as File Dedupe, Expired Credits, or Credit Balance Updated.
- Credits: Shows the number of credits added or used in that action.
- Credit Balance Updated: Shows the number of credits added and when they expire. Credits are available for 60 days once purchased.
- Billing Details: View the billing details on file. Use the pencil icon to update billing details.
- Tax Exempt: View-only status that allows you to verify whether your organization is listed as tax-exempt with Validity.
- Billing History: Allows you to download past invoices by month.
After selecting Add Credits, choose one of the credit packages and then select Purchase [x] Credits. Your purchase will be charged to the card on file, and you will be returned to the Subscriptions page, where you will be shown your new balance.
- Dedupe credits are pay-as-you-go so you use only what you need.
- 1 duplicate row identified within your file = 1 credit. Credits expire every 60 days.
- Only Admin users can add credits. If you are a Standard or Basic user, contact an Admin to add credits for your use.
Once you have set your conditions for finding duplicates, you will be prompted to review your credits. Dedupe calculates how many duplicate rows it has identified from your conditions, and you can confirm the number of credits to be used or add credits if needed. Learn more about credits in Dedupe.