For many features in Everest, your plan grants you a usage allotment per active credit period, such as a certain number of design tests or inbox tests per year.
The usage definitions for each feature below include what does and does not count as usage against your allotments or credits, as well as when usage is recorded.
- Certification usage is based on the total send volume from your certified IP addresses.
- Usage is updated daily, on a 2-day delay.
Design & Content
- Design & Content usage is the number of design tests created.
- Spam tests are not counted as usage, but they do, in most cases, automatically trigger a design test. So it is best to assume that usage will result from performing a spam test.
- Usage is updated hourly and counts completed design tests.
- Engagement usage is based on total pixel events from both proxy and non-proxy opens.
- Usage is updated based on when Everest receives the pixel event data. One email can result in usage over multiple days.
- Inbox Placement usage is the number of inbox tests received by Everest.
- Sending to the Everest Seed List counts as an inbox test.
- Forwarded tests count as usage.
- Usage is officially recorded 48 hours after the first seed data from a test comes into Everest. This delay allows users to merge campaigns before data is recorded.
- List validation usage is the sum of emails validated from all uploads, both in UI and API.
- Duplicate emails in a list are not counted twice.
- Usage is recorded for lists with a completed timestamp, and for single-transaction requests received with a timestamp, within the previous hourly interval.
Monitored IPs and Domains (Reputation and Infrastructure)
- Monitored IP and domain usage is the sum of IP addresses in a monitoring profile, plus the sum of all root domains in a monitoring profile or a DMARC policy.
- If the same root domain exists in both a monitoring profile and a DMARC policy, it is not counted twice.
- Subdomains count if the root domain is not listed, but multiple subdomains on the same root count as a single domain.
- Listing the same domain or IP address across multiple accounts does count for each instance.
- If a parent account and child account have the same root domain, the domain will count twice—once for each account.
- If two child accounts use the same IP address, that IP counts twice—once for each account.
- Usage is updated hourly.
View Time Optimization
- View Time Optimization usage is the number of VTO campaigns delivered.
- Usage is not affected by whether a campaign is paused.
- Usage is updated hourly by campaigns delivered.