Welcome to the Universal Feedback Loop (uFBL)! Validity's Universal Feedback Loop Service (uFBL) is a platform that aggregates complaint data and sends exclusive spam complaints for 28 different mailbox providers.
Here's what you need to know to get started.
Browser support is determined by your CRM. The Universal Feedback Loop supports the latest stable browser version of:
- Edge Chromium
How to connect
First, sign up for the free version of the Universal Feedback Loop. This will create a MyValidity account for you.
Note: If you already have a MyValidity account:
- Instead of filling out the form and selecting Create Account, go to the top of the page and select Log In.
- Then, from your Products screen, you can sign up for the uFBL without creating a new MyValidity account.
Then you can choose to continue with the free version or upgrade at any time to receive complaints via Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) reports.
To purchase a subscription:
- Select Upgrade from the banner at the top of the screen in your uFBL account or go to my.validity.com/feedback/subscription.
- Enter your company information, billing address, and payment details.
- Review your subscription details with your annual cost. Your subscription term is one year.
- Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Select the Purchase button to complete your subscription.