Tune: The module has been relaunched as part of this release, encompassing improvements on existing functionality and exciting new additions.
- Field value copy and paste, now fully supports keyboard shortcuts and range selection (source and target).
- Filter and Sort by Field on the Preview Grid.
- Find and Replace Field values.
- Group Record data by Field. For example, grouping Opportunity Records by Opportunity Stage.
- When grouped, Field values can be manipulated within pivot mode. Providing the ability to perform operations such as Summing the Opportunity Value field for Opportunities by Stage.
- Charting is now available for field data and offers a variety of chart type and styling options.
- Scenario Tags: Add user-defined tags to scenarios when performing a Scenario Save As, or from the Scenario Details menu. Scenarios can be filtered by tags on the Scenarios table, accessible from the Dashboard and All Scenarios.
- Export: When the Attachment or Content Version Objects are selected, configure your Export to include the relevant files.
- Dedupe: Select records upon arrival to the Preview Grid, using the Merge column. Then apply Winner Rules to Checked, Unchecked or All Records.
- Field Rules: Copy a field rule override to additional fields of the same data type. For example, apply Most Recently Modified to all Billing and Shipping Fields.
- CRM Environments Name: Customize the CRM Environment Name displaying in DemandTools using MyValidity’s CRM Environments page.
- Schedule: Scenarios included within a Scheduled Job can now be set to Export only, rather than taking the penultimate action such as merging records.
- Schedule: When adding Scenarios to a Scheduled Job, users are now able to multi-select scenarios to be included.
- Import: Add Constant on Date/Time Fields as Time of Execution. Populating the field with the date/time value from when the scenario was executed, rather than requiring a pre-determined value.
- Winner Rules: When a Winner Rule containing a condition of Most XX Objects is run against a given duplicate record, a new column will be available on the Preview Grid displaying the record count of the related Object.
- Run History: A new column on the Run History Table labelled “Scheduled” will indicate whether a given Scenario run is part of a Scheduled Job.
- Convert: Migrate an existing DemandTools 2.91 Lead Conversion scenario to DemandTools V Convert.
- Reassign: Migrate an existing DemandTools 2.91 Reassign Ownership scenario to DemandTools V Reassign.
- Fixed an issue in Import when using a file where a date value was not matching with a CRM field value if the date field was manually typed into the source file with no data type.
- Fixed an issue in Schedule where Export scenarios were failing to run successfully.
- Fixed an issue in Import where records were processing slower than expected.