- DemandTools Elements trials last for 14 days.
Duplicate assessments are limited to 20,000 records in total.
- 5,000 Leads
- 5,000 Contacts
- 5,000 Accounts
- 5,000 Opportunities
- Dedupe is limited to merging five duplicate groups in a given scenario.
- Dedupe is limited to querying 50,000 records.
- Scheduled Jobs can be created, but they cannot be made active during a trial.
Note: For both the trial and subscriber versions of DemandTools Elements, jobs can be scheduled as often as daily. Scheduling jobs hourly requires upgrading to DemandTools V Release.
DemandTools V Release
- DemandTools V Release trials last for 14 days.
The changes made to any records within a module cannot be published in Salesforce. For example, you can identify duplicate records and choose winning records, but they cannot be merged back into Salesforce.
- However, in the Export module, you can export a file containing your records.
- And the Tune module allows for changes on the grid to field values.
- Scheduled Jobs cannot be saved during a trial.
- You can run an Assessment and view the results to gain a better understanding of the quality of data during the trial. Furthermore, you can schedule assessments on a regular basis after purchasing the product.
- GridBuddy Connect trials last for 30 days.
- A GridBuddy Connect account can have ONLY up to five active connections to CRM data at any given time.
- Supports ONLY up to 10 individual users.
- During a trial, an account can have 10 Active Grids.