The Everest Account Settings feature lets account administrators manage users and account access (including API access), create and edit child accounts, set up Single Sign-On, and download reports on account usage. Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Account Settings.
From the top navigation bar, you can access Account Settings, Activity Log, or Reports.
Here you can manage your account. Under the top navigation bar, a sidebar lists these options:
- My Profile: Manage your personal information, configure two-factor authentication, and reset your password.
- Subscription & Credits: View a snapshot of your current plan, credit usage, and credit activity. Learn more about subscriptions and credits and usage definitions.
- Security: Manage multi-factor authentication, password settings, time zone, and session timeout for your team.
- Single Sign On: Set up SAML SSO access for your team. Learn how to implement SAML SSO in Everest.
- Manage Teammates: Add teammates, remove user access, or promote a user to admin. Learn how to manage teammates.
- Child Accounts: Create child accounts to track individual business units within your parent account. Learn how to set up a child account.
- API Access: Generate API keys to integrate Everest with other applications. Learn how the Everest API works and how to access API keys.
From this page, you can review discrete actions taken on your Everest account. The activity table shows the date and time when the action was taken, the action itself, details if available, and which user performed the action.
You can also filter by action, user, or date range, or a combination of these. For example, you can see all actions taken by one user in the last month, or all design tests created in the last three months.
Reports are available for usage history, subscription and credit activity, login history, and account configuration. Learn more about reports.