To submit new IP addresses or remove IP addresses from the Certification program:
Open a Validity support ticket.
- You can also select Contact Support / Report An Issue from the bottom navigation bar in Everest.
- Enter your name and email address, plus an appropriate subject line if required.
- In the description field, add the IP addresses you would like to add or remove, separated by commas.
- If you are submitting a support ticket, select Add IP(s) or Remove IP(s) from the dropdown menu.
- Select Submit from the support ticket (or Send from the Everest interface).
You can also email the IP addresses to the Certification team at email@example.com.
- New IP addresses are evaluated by Validity's Certification team prior to being added. The Certification team will reach out to you once your IP address is submitted to inform you of any changes you need to make if necessary, or to inform you that the IP address is approved and has been added to your account.
- Make sure you are mailing from the enrolled IP addresses to create sending volume data. If an IP address has not met our minimum volume requirements within 30 days of becoming Certified, it will be suspended from the program.
- The team will also send an email to confirm when your IP address has been removed from your account.