Scenario Tag Management
- Ability for MyValidity Admins to access a Manage Tags dashboard, to view and manage usage of scenario tags by all users connected to the CRM org in DemandTools.
- Ability for MyValidity Admins to manage access to scenarios by restricting visibility of tagged scenarios to specified MyValidity roles, within the Manage Tags dashboard.
Import Field Mapping
- Ability to review and resolve mapping errors in Import when a field is no longer present in the Import source or target. All available fields will remain mapped.
- Ability to filter Field Mappings in Import by Mapped Fields, Unmapped Fields, and Mapping Errors.
- Ability to select fields within five levels of relational hierarchy via lookup across the DemandTools solution. This was previously restricted to two levels.
- Ability to clearly distinguish duplicate groups on the Dedupe Preview Grid with a thick group divider line.
- Ability to assign record ownership to a Queue when using the Reassign or Import Module.
- Ability to generate a Modify formula result based upon test data provided for applicable fields while configuring your Modify Action formula.
- Performance enhancement within Import during the record matching process.
- Preview Grid configuration is now saved as part of DemandTools scenarios. This includes column pinning, sizing, ordering, grouping, sorting, and hiding across all relevant modules.
- Enhanced Import field mapping experience when changing the input file Excel sheet to be mapped. Mappings will now attempt against those saved to the scenario, rather than the previous sheet.
- Fixed an issue whereby users were required to manually import their Java certificate following an update to the latest DemandTools V version. Impacted users will be required to manually import the certificate for 5.34, but not for subsequent versions.
- Fixed an issue in Dedupe where unexpected errors were being displayed in a small number of cases due to circular references to data during a merge process.
- Fixed an issue in Assess where an incorrect number of duplicates was reported due to incorrect matches triggered by certain fields that were hidden based on user permissions.
- Fixed an issue in Import when an external ID is used as a Key Field and no matches were being returned.
- Fixed an issue in Dedupe where scenarios including cross-field matching were failing to share to another CRM org.
- Fixed an issue where a restart or refresh of DemandTools was required for newly created scenario tags to be applied to additional scenarios.
- Fixed an issue when sharing a Winner Rule to another org where the rule was not copied correctly to the destination org. Winner Rules will now replace any existing rule in scenarios that had a rule with the same name.
- Fixed an issue with saved scenarios corrupting due to scenario source misalignment, causing a blank screen when loading a small number of scenarios.
- Additional known issues addressed.
- For additional issues, if you have an open ticket with Validity Support, you will be contacted directly if this has been resolved as part of this release.
Help Center Articles Related to Release Features
- Tagging Scenarios
- Using Scenarios
- Fields to Show on Preview
- Import - Field Mapping
- Modify - Using Formulas
DemandTools V Supported Operating Systems
As a reminder following our recent communication, the following update to operating systems support by DemandTools V is applicable beginning with version 5.34.
The following operating systems will no longer be supported:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)
Please ensure you are running a more recent version of your operating system before you update to 5.34. Contact Validity Support with any questions.