To add or remove contacts from the Certification Daily Performance Report (DPR):
You can edit who receives the DPR just as you would edit any other alert. We strongly recommend having at least one person in your organization receive this alert.
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open My Everest from the navigation menu, then select Alerts.
- Set a description for your alert.
- From the Category dropdown menu, select Certification.
- From the "If my..." dropdown menu, select Daily Performance Report Is Ready.
- In the field to the right of the Email toggle, list the email addresses that should receive the DPR, separated by commas.
- Select the Save Alert button.