The NoSolicitado blocklist uses a pristine spam trap network and other techniques to identify potential sources of spam, phishing, and email scams.
- Listings occur at the IP level.
- The impact on deliverability is low.
Reasons for getting listed
Your IP address may be listed if:
- You buy email lists or harvest email addresses from websites.
- You have poor list hygiene and do not remove unknown or invalid subscribers.
- You send from a shared IP address and either you or another company using the shared IP address is sending spam or phishing email.
- Your email server is not configured correctly.
How to get off this blocklist
This blocklist accepts manual requests to remove IP addresses. Check the status of your IP and fill out the delisting form. It is recommended to fix the cause of the listing prior to submitting a delisting request or your request may be ignored.
Tips for staying off this blocklist
- Confirm that your IP has FCrDNS.
- Make sure your servers are properly configured and have no open relays or open proxies.
- Conduct ongoing security, virus, and malware checks on all servers.
- Use a dedicated IP address.
- Use opt-in consent for all subscribers.
- Do not buy email lists or harvest email addresses from websites.
- Have good list hygiene strategy in place and regularly remove unknown or invalid subscribers.
- If you use a shared IP address, ensure your Email Service Provider has policies and procedures in place to identify and remove spammers from their sending system.