Who is this product available to?
BriteVerify for Salesforce is available to all of the following customers:
- Annual subscription customers
- Pay-as-you-go customers with auto-replenish enabled
- Everest List Validation customers
- DemandTools Verify customers
How does BriteVerify work in Salesforce?
The BriteVerify Lightning component verifies a lead or contact’s email address through BriteVerify email verification and displays the verification status on the page.
Is BriteVerify available in Salesforce Classic?
BriteVerify for Salesforce is only available in Lightning at this time.
Will BriteVerify for Salesforce validate the email address of leads imported from another system?
Yes, leads imported into Salesforce with the standard email field populated will be verified and given an email address verification status as soon as a user opens the lead in Salesforce.
Does Validity have a bulk verification offering for Salesforce?
- If you are a DemandTools V customer, you can purchase Verify credits to use in bulk.
- If you are not a DemandTools V customer, you can start a free trial of DemandTools Elements and purchase verification credits using a credit card. Learn more about the Verify offering in DemandTools Elements.
As a DemandTools Verify customer, how do I find my BriteVerify API key?
MyValidity admins can view the API key through MyValidity account, any user can add it. Please refer to this article for more details.
Does BriteVerify for Salesforce support custom objects?
Currently, BriteVerify for Salesforce only supports the standard email field for leads and contacts.
Can I use BriteVerify to view overall email status in Salesforce?
You can use a standard Salesforce report to view the email status fields populated by BriteVerify.