Users with administrator access can access Single Sign On settings.
To implement Single Sign On / SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) access for Everest:
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Account Settings.
- Select Security & Single Sign On.
- Select the Enable Single Sign On (SSO) toggle switch.
- This step will provide the Audience, ACS, and Single Logout URLs you will need to finish setting up SSO.
- Select ON - Edit SSO Settings. This action will open the Single Sign On (SSO) Settings slideout.
- You can optionally choose to disable standard login.
- You can optionally choose to automatically redirect to your SAML Entity URL.
- Enter your SAML Entity URL.
- Enter your Single Sign On Service URL.
- If applicable, enter your Single Logout Service URL.
Note: This is optional. If specified, someone logging out of Everest will be logged out of the parent application as well.
- Select your Name ID from the dropdown menu.
- emailAddress should be selected from the dropdown menu as your email address is how the system associates your login to your Everest account.
- Enter your x509 Certificate.
- Select Save.
Once your access has been implemented, sign in to Everest via your Single Sign On platform.
Note: In case something goes wrong in the SAML setup process, you can still get to the standard login by visiting https://everest.validity.com/login?login=standard).