Creating an alert in Everest takes just a few steps
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open My Everest from the navigation menu, then select Alerts.
- Select the New Alert button at the top of the page.
- Add a description of your alert.
- Select a category. For this example, we'll choose Inbox Placement.
- A dropdown will appear with the label If my... at left. Choose the trigger condition for your alert here. Let's select Inbox %.
- Additional options will appear for your trigger condition. We'll choose <= from the dropdown and enter 90 for 90%.
- Select Add Criteria if you want to add an AND statement to further narrow your alert.
- Choose your notification methods using the toggle switch beside each method.
- Decide from the Run this alert dropdown menu how often you want to run the alert.
- Select the Save Alert button.
Once your alert is set, you can turn it on or off using the toggle switch in the Enabled column. You can also edit your existing alert by selecting the arrow icon to the right of your alert.
Examples of alerts you can set to receive notifications:
- DMARC compliance for any of your domains deviates by 2% from your 7-day average
- Any of your monitoring profiles detects rDNS issues
- Your inbox rate at Gmail is less than 90%
- Your spam rate in the North America region is greater than or equal to 5%
Everest Playbooks walk you through setting up alerts for many use cases. Explore here: