Users with administrator access can set up and edit child accounts in Everest.
To set up a child account:
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Account Settings.
- Select Child Accounts in the Account Settings menu.
- Select Add Account.
Enter all required information about your subscription.
- Primary Owner is the contact managing the child account.
- First Name and Last Name are required.
Select the features and subfeatures that will be available to users on the child account. By default, these are the same settings as the features and subfeatures available on the parent account. A child account can't have more permissions than its parent, but you can restrict it to fewer, depending on the features and subfeatures you select.
- Active: Visible to and usable by users on the child account
- Inactive: Visible to users on the child account, but locked
- Unavailable: Not visible to users on the child account
- Select Save.