Everest Partner Edition is designed for you to proactively monitor infrastructure and diagnose deliverability issues across all of the email programs you help manage. Partner Edition combines data from sources such as the Return Path Provider Network, the Everest Sensor Network, the Everest Seed List, and more.
These unique sources presented through Partner Edition give you insight to easily identify what’s important, surface deliverability issues with individual clients, and monitor your entire client base in a single view.
- Domain & IP Pools
These collections allow you to organize domains, IP addresses, ranges, and CIDRs from across your network. You can create a variety of pools based on shared vs. dedicated IPs, global performance by region, etc.
- Child & Shared Accounts
If you have child accounts, or request access to external accounts through Everest's Apps & Integrations, this view enables you to roll up performance reports across numerous accounts.
- New performance breakouts including Domain Snapshot and IP Snapshot, which includes estimated volume, delivery, and complaint rates across your network.
- List Management Indicators to see how your client is managing their lists. Identify issues related to list acquisition, list age, and incorrectly spelled data entries.
- Reputation Indicators to better understand your client's sending reputation. Determine how increases in spam trap issues, complaints, and blocklistings are potentially impacting overall inbox placement rates.
- Account Sharing
In Apps & Integrations, customers can generate tokens to share read-only or login access to their account.
- Read-Only Access allows you to view your service clients’ aggregated performance data while restricting access to account settings or product usage. This is commonly used to share Inbox Placement, Reputation, and Infrastructure (DMARC) data.
- Login Access allows you to log into your service clients’ Everest accounts to review more detailed performance data and product usage. This is commonly used to provide an easy access point to assist in troubleshooting and investigating common issues.