Welcome to DemandTools Elements! Here's what you need to know to get started.
Browser support is determined by your CRM. DemandTools Elements supports the latest stable browser version of:
- Edge Chromium
How to connect
First, sign up for your DemandTools trial. This will create a MyValidity account for you.
Then you can choose to continue with your 14-day trial or purchase a DemandTools Elements subscription. If you continue with your trial, you can purchase a subscription at any time during your trial or after your trial ends.
To continue with the trial:
- Select Connect CRM and choose your organization type.
- Log into your CRM organization. This will connect your MyValidity account to your CRM.
You will be automatically returned to DemandTools Elements. From here, you can run your free Duplicate Assessment and deduplicate your records.
To purchase a subscription:
- Select Buy Now from the banner at the top of the screen or go to my.validity.com/elements/subscription.
- Enter your company information, billing address, and payment details.
- If you are logged into your trial account, your CRM licenses should automatically be detected. Otherwise, select Connect CRM, choose your organization type, and log into your CRM organization.
- Review your subscription details with your annual and monthly cost. Keep in mind that while you will be charged monthly, your subscription term is one year.
- Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Select the Purchase Elements button to complete your subscription.
The trial version of DemandTools Elements has the following restrictions:
- Deduplication limited to 5 duplicate groups.
- Data assessments are limited to 20,000 records total.
- 5,000 leads
- 5,000 contacts
- 5,000 accounts
- 5,000 opportunities
- Dedupe is limited to querying 50,000 records.
- Scheduled jobs cannot be made active in trial.
Subscribing to DemandTools Elements removes these restrictions.
Note: For both the trial and subscriber versions of DemandTools Elements, jobs can be scheduled as often as daily. Scheduling jobs hourly requires the full version of DemandTools.