Schedule allows you to automate any saved scenario or combination of scenarios (which is referred to as a job). With Scheduled jobs, you can act on records without having to manually go into each scenario on a periodic basis.
Schedule is available in Elements Edition. Modules that can be scheduled are Dedupe, Delete, Duplicate Assessment, Export, and Import.
To start using Schedule, select the Schedule button from the Dashboard.
Select Create Job.
- Fill out your Job Details:
- Name: Give your Job a name that is useful and provides insight into the frequency, scenarios, etc.
- Start Date: Select the date you wish your Job to start on
- Start Time: Select the time of day you wish your Job to start
- Repeats: Select the frequency you wish your Job to run
- Options include once, daily, weekly, monthly
- Active: Toggle this off to deactivate a job you may not be ready to schedule yet
- Select + Add Scenario to add a scenario to the job. Any saved scenario that can be scheduled will display. Use the Search or filter by the module to look for specific scenarios you wish to schedule.
- Multiple scenarios can be added to run, such as a series of Dedupe scenarios moving from more rigid criteria to looser criteria.
- Use the arrows next to the Order column to adjust the sequence you wish your scenarios to run in.
To finish, select Save Schedule Job.
Your Schedule Dashboard will display the list of jobs you have saved that are associated to the CRM Org you are logged into. In your Schedule Dashboard, you can:
- Search for a particular job
- Edit the job by selecting the Job Name or using the ellipsis menu
- Delete a job
- Run the job now - this will kick off the job to run immediately