Before you can log into another CRM environment, the CRM environment must be added to your DemandTools Account Information.
- A sandbox environment can be added for free by your DemandTools administrator, but if you want to add another production CRM environment, contact your Validity Account Executive at email@example.com for pricing.
- You can add and access as many CRM environments as needed.
- DemandTools - CRM Environment Management
When your CRM environment has been added to your Account Information:
- Log in to DemandTools
- Log in to your first CRM environment
- Locate your user and CRM environment name in the upper right and click the drop down arrow
- Click Log in to another CRM account
- Click Log In and select your production or sandbox environment.
- Use the credentials to login to your account or click Use Custom Domain
- Enter your second CRM environment's domain name and confirm it is correct
- Click Continue
- Log in to your second CRM environment
- Locate your user and CRM environment name in the upper right side of the page and click the drop down arrow
- The CRM environment you are viewing is labeled "Currently Viewing"
- To view your other CRM environment, click View this Account
- Repeat steps 3 - 11 for each additional CRM environment
When accessing multiple CRM environments, it is a good habit to check that you are logged into and viewing the correct CRM environment prior to making changes.