Welcome to the DemandTools V Release!
Use the links below to get started cleaning your CRM database today.
Customers migrating from DemandTools 2.91 will also need to use our migration tool to bring Single Table Dedupe and MassImpact scenarios over to DemandTools V Release. Migration instructions can be found here.
- Help Center
- Validity Community
Register for DemandTools office hours
- Please join us and feel free to ask questions about the tools or data management best practices, let us know what issues you're experiencing, or tell us how the DemandTools Suite has enabled you to solve a problem!
- Validity Support
- Download and install the latest version of DemandTools
- Log in
- Set up and manage your CRM Environments
- Set up your users
Assess and start cleaning your CRM data
To get started using DemandTools, assess the health of your CRM database first so you know which data issues need the most attention.
- Assess your database health
- DemandTools Overview (Coming soon!)
- Module Overviews: Synopsis & Common Use Cases
- Scenarios Overview/Using Scenarios
- Using Pre-Built Scenarios
Note: DemandTools V Release trial users can explore all modules, but only Export can be executed in full.