DemandTools CRM Environment Management allows you to review and edit your associated environments, or add new Sandbox environments. To add production environments to your Validity Account, please contact your AE or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To manage your CRM Environments, follow these steps:
- Go to my.validity.com and log in to your account by selecting Log In in the upper right corner.
- Enter your credentials and select LOG IN.
- From your account in the upper right, select CRM Environments. The CRM Environments page opens. Here, you can see which production CRM org is part of your account.
**You need to be an admin of this Validity account to be able to see the CRM Environments.
- Select the three horizontal dots to the right of the environment name you want to edit.
- Select Edit Name. A text box will appear containing the name.
- Edit the name and click anywhere outside the text box to finalize the change.
Open the Validity DemandTools application menu (outside of the application, at the top of the screen) and choose Home from the dropdown menu. This will associate the new name to your account.
- Logging out and back in will also complete the association.
To add an environment:
- Select Add Environment to add a sandbox environment to your account and enter the information for the sandbox.
**If you have an active subscription, you will only be able to add a sandbox org and only see the Add Sandbox option; contact email@example.com if you need to add a production org. If you are using a trial version of DemandTools, you will be able to add production and sandbox orgs.
- Your sandbox environment is now listed.