Ensure you have a Validity account and the login information for the CRM account that you will use with DemandTools.
- If you are an existing customer and are having trouble accessing your account, please contact your account admin or try resetting your password to access your Validity account.
To log in to DemandTools, follow these steps:
- Open DemandTools, enter your Validity account credentials and select LOG IN.
- Select Log In and choose the type of CRM account you are adding. The choices depend on the orgs that you have previously added to your Validity account, production (Salesforce) or sandbox (Salesforce Sandbox), or Microsoft Dynamics.
- After you select the type of account, you are presented with the CRM account login page. Enter your CRM account credentials and select Log In.
DemandTools supports any Single Sign On (SSO) setup that is integrated with your Salesforce account. DemandTools will display the SSO options that you normally see when logging in to your Salesforce account.
- If your login information is correct, DemandTools shows the following screen. Enter the verification code that you received and select Verify.
- If you have never logged in to the Salesforce org, DemandTools will ask you to accept the OAuth application. Accept the application.
After the CRM completes the verification of your credentials, the DemandTools dashboard opens.
The DemandTools dashboard displays the modules that DemandTools offers. DemandTools provides the same functionality, and more, as the original DemandTools. Some of the original modules have new names, please refer to the following table to correlate the original modules with the new ones:
If you wish to add other CRM accounts to DemandTools, select the current org in the upper right corner and select Log in to another CRM account from the menu, and repeat the steps above.
When you're done adding more accounts you should see them listed like the image below. Select the account you wish to view in your dashboard. The selected account will be the account that is affected by any of the scenarios you run.