DemandTools V is an on-premise solution downloaded to your desktop or laptop so you maintain control of your data.
You must have a MyValidity account to download DemandTools.
- Don't have a MyValidity Account? Contact Validity Support to create an account.
- New to DemandTools? Visit our website for more support.
You must have administrator access on your desktop or laptop to install DemandTools.
- Sign in to your MyValidity account to get started.
- Select Log In at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your MyValidity username and password.
- This is not the same as your Salesforce org ID, username, or password.
- Under the Products column on the left side of your screen, find DemandTools V Release.
- Select Download and then select your operating system (Windows, Mac OS, or Linux). The installation package will download automatically.
- Locate the Validity+DemandTools download package and open it.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to install the package.
- Once the installation is complete, there will be a DT icon on your desktop. Click on the icon to launch the application and bring up the login screen.
Need additional help? Our Getting Started Guide can point you in the right direction.