Step 2: Picking Fields to Display on the Results Grid
Select fields from the Lead, Contact and Account objects to display on the results grid in Step 4. Users should select fields that will help them confirm records were matched as desired.
If Do Not Use was selected in Step one for Contacts and/or Accounts that objects Display Fields tab will not be shown.
- To select a field on the selected object, click on the corresponding check box
- To select a field from a related object, click the "+" sign next to the name of the object and click the checkbox for the desired field
- After selecting fields from a related object, collapse the field set by clicking the "-" sign next to the object name.
- Selected fields will appear on the right hand side of the screen
- Fields will be displayed on the results grid in the order in which they were added
- Fields can be dragged and dropped to any position in the list and all other fields will be automatically re-numbered accordingly
- Dropped fields will be placed above the highlighted field
Click in the bottom right hand corner to move to Step 3.
Click HERE for more information on Lead Conversion Step 3 - Matching Conditions