Select this tab to read in an external spreadsheet of master id's and their corresponding non-master ID's for deduping. Only 2 columns are needed in the input file, Master ID & Non-Master ID. DemandTools will pull up the duplicate groups and all the requested related fields, allowing users to merge using all of DemandTools advanced merging options.
- Select the object to dedupe and fields to show
- Click Select File and browse to select the desired input file (xls,xlsx,csv,mdb (32bit only),accdb and udl)
- For xls, xlsx, mdb or accdb files, select the worksheet or table and click Use (or double-click) to load the data
- Specify the columns that contain the Master Record ID and Non-Master ID's
- For multiple duplicates to the same master record repeat the row with the next non-master ID
When using this option, users will proceed DIRECTLY to Step 3 Merge Control as no matching criteria will be needed.