PowerGrid combines the power of mass updating records with an easy to use grid based view of the data. Fields can be updated directly inside the grid with the ability to review all changes before pushing the updates to Salesforce. Ability to manipulate the grid view in a variety of ways including sorting, limiting, filtering, color coding, etc. which makes it easy to organize the records and then mass update various records/fields. Fields can be updated individually or groups of cells can be highlighted and updated all at once.
Although PowerGrid can handle thousands of records, it is primarily designed for use with a maximum of about 20K records at one time. More can be loaded and processed, but larger datasets will result in slower processing times. When working with larger datasets, it is recommended that MassImpact or MassEffect be used instead of PowerGrid.
Note: This module CANNOT be scheduled as all proposed changes are made manually in the results grid.
Capabilities and Features
Records can be:
- Merged (Account, Contact and Lead objects ONLY)
- Converted (Leads)
- Can search for matching Contacts/Accounts before converting
- Be linked to Campaigns (Contacts and Leads ONLY)
- Assigned to a different Account (Contacts ONLY)
- Search capabilities to locate the correct new account
- DO NOT need to know the Account ID
Just like our other modules, PowerGrid:
- Has multi-table join capabilities
- Works with any object in Salesforce, including custom objects
- Option to export grid data to a spreadsheet
- Ability to create and save custom scenarios
PowerGrid is made up of 3 sections:
- Loading Object/Field data to the grid
- Manipulating data displayed in the grid
- Grid - records/fields will be loaded here