There are many places within DemandTools where "right clicking" with your mouse will provide additional options:
- In Where Conditions, right click on a list of picklist values to "Add a Value": This can be used when you need to update a value that is not currently in the picklist and change it to a valid picklist value. The value is added just for the purpose of selection and will not add the value to the actual picklist in Salesforce.
- In Where Conditions, right click on a list of picklist values to "Filter List": Subset a long picklist based on a string to quickly find the value(s) you need.
- MassImpact Results: In the grid that displays the records to be updated, you can now group the results by a particular field. Once grouped, right click on a particular group name and check or uncheck the entire group to indicate if the group should be processed.
- MassEffect: Right click on a table name to "Export Data" or "Auto-Map Fields"
- MassEffect: Right click on a field name to "Add Constant" or "Set as Key" (change to the unique key)
- MassEffect: Right click on a "Blue" mapped field to access individual update options and/or remove mapping.
- Single Table Dedupe Found Matches: In the grid that displays the found matches, right click on a duplicate key to access "Custom Merge" capabilities, and other individual merging options (e.g. merge group, apply rules etc.).
- Single Table Dedupe Found Matches: In the grid that displays the found matches, right click on a particular field to "Update Fields" or "Update Group Rows". This option allows you to perform a real-time update to a particular field or groups of fields. Updates will be processed even if no records are merged.