Why does the link to the DupeBlocker Warning not show in the Warning Task?
(The link to the Warning record only shows on the Task for Admins)
There are a few things that can cause this to happen.
Three things to check:
1. Is DupeBlocker deployed?
- To check this go to Setup->Create->Objects and confirm all objects with a name that starts with "DupeBlocker" have the "Deployed" checkbox on the right selected.
- Warnings will show for system admins when the application is undeployed but WILL NOT show for non-admins unless deployed.
2. Make sure the DB_webservices APEX Class is enabled for all profiles.
- To verify this go to Setup->Develop->Apex Classes page and click on the “Security” link next to DB_WebServices and confirm all profiles are enabled or add additional profiles as necessary.
3. Confirm that the non-admin users profiles have read access to the DupeBlocker Objects: Warnings, Potential Duplicates, Scenarios, Filters, Rules.