After you have fully migrated to GridBuddy Connect, you might want to uninstall GridBuddy from your Salesforce org. This is how to do it:
Before you can uninstall the GridBuddy managed package, you need to delete all associated APEX and Visualforce pages. You can do this one-by-one if you prefer, or you can run the following query to delete them all in one go.
- Enable your Salesforce Developer Console
- Click the gear in the top-right corner of your Salesforce org and select "Setup," then click the gear again and select "Developer Console"
- In the Developer Console, select "Query Editor" at the bottom
- In the Query Editor, paste the following:
SELECT Name,Id,NameSpacePrefix FROM ApexPage Where NameSpacePrefix = 'GBLite' OR Name LIKE 'GBTabs%'
- Click "Execute" in the bottom-left
Result: A list of all GridBuddy-related APEX and Visualforce pages will appear. Select and delete them here.
Now you're ready to uninstall the GridBuddy package.
- In the Setup Quick Find box, search for "Installed Packages"
- Find GridBuddy in the list of installed packages, and click "uninstall"
- In the Uninstall page, scroll to the bottom and select "Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components"
- Click "Uninstall"
Result: GridBuddy will disappear from your Installed Package list.