There are 3 primary modules within GridBuddy Cloud.
Enables Admin users to manage Organization Settings, Connections, and Users within the organization.
- Connections – create, edit, test, delete connections to external systems such as Salesforce and SAP Hybris. Each datasource requires different information to establish a connection, these are displayed dynamically to the user once they choose a Connector Type. Use the Shared User option for Salesforce connections in cases when all users should access the connection as a particular user instead of individual users.
- Organization profile – includes name, description, active grids visibility option, and subscription details.
- Security Settings – manage Password Policies
- Groups – Create groups to control grid access.
- User Management – create, edit, delete users who are part of the Admin’s organization who should have GridBuddy Connect access. This includes setting the user’s role (see GridBuddy Connect - User Roles for access details).
- User Properties – filter users on email, first name, last name, and group; assign locale; and assign users to specific groups to control grid access.
Enables Admin and Standard users to create and manage grid configurations (through the Grid Wizard), and grid-related functionality including Actions and Extensions.
- Grid Wizard – consists of 3 steps: 1. Choosing the parent/starting object from a particular connection, 2. Choosing fields to display for the starting object and other objects, 3. Defining filters on the selected objects.
- Extensions – create, edit, delete reusable extensions that can be associated to grids.
- Actions – create, edit, delete actions that can be launched on a single record, multiple records, or globally from the Grid. Actions can be associated to one or more grids through the Grid Wizard.
Enables Admin, Standard, and Basic users to access grids for data management.