GridBuddy Connect - SAP Hybris Access Rights and Permissions
- For SAP Hybris, you must set access rights for the users, in order to access grid data. Login to your SAP Hybris C4C instance. To do that, login to your SAP Hybris C4C instance, go to Administrator > Users > Business Users, click Edit > Access Rights. Go to Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- If the user needs to load grids of Accounts, assign them the CODACCOUNTWC work center.
- If the user needs to load grids of Opportunities, you will also need to assign them the COD_SALES_WCF work center.
- For admin users, assign them the SEODADMINWCF work center.
- For Salesforce, you must enable API access, in order to access grid data. You must also have at least read access to some objects.