When defining filters for your grids, you can filter on multiple values for a single operator. For example, to narrow your grid to accounts in Washington and Oregon, you can define a single filter that includes both states.
- In Manage Grids, open a grid and navigate to the Define Filters screen.
- You can also open a grid from your Grids menu and then select the Filter button in the top row of options.
- Under the Filter by Field section, select a field and a supported operator.
- Supported operators are equals, starts with, does not contain, includes, not equal to, excludes, and contains.
- In the filter text box, enter the values you want to filter on, separated by a comma: Value1,Value2.
- Do not include a space after the comma. Spaces are treated as characters during filtering.