A grid can now load a max record limit of 100,000 records per object.
- The 100,000 max record limit is available on all objects in a grid, both the parent object and all related objects.
- If no value is put into the “Set max record limit” field in Define Filters, the grid will default to load 5000 records with a cap of a total of 200 related objects per page.
- Go to the GridBuddy Connect Wizard and click Manage Grids
- Select the grid you want to modify and navigate to Define Filters.
- Scroll down until you see the field labeled Set max record limit.
- Enter a number up to or equal to 100,000 and click Save.
Your grid will now load that number of records.