Mass update is now available in the Forecast View filter. You can select individual records, an entire row, or an entire group (such as all records in Stage="Qualification").
- Go to the GridBuddy Connect Wizard tab and select Manage Grids.
- Select the grid you want to update and go to the third step of the Wizard, Define Filters.
- Apply a forecast view filter by grouping by rows and grouping by columns, save, and launch the grid.
- Select the forecast view filter and you will now see a check box at the top left corner of each record. Click this check box to modify that record in the Mass Update widget.
- You will also see a check box above each row in the forecast view filter, as well as to the left of each row grouping. Click these check boxes if you want to mass update an entire row or an entire group.