Tabbed pages of grids are a great way to make the most of your GridBuddy Connect subscription. If you create a tabbed page for each team – one for sales reps, one for support, and so on – they can access all the Dynamics data they need without ever leaving their tabbed pages.
- To create a tabbed page of grids, go to “Manage Grids” and click “Manage Tabbed Pages.”
- Click “New” to create a new tabbed page. Give your tabbed page a name, such as “Sales Rep Workspace.”
- Pick a tab height that works for your team, perhaps 700
- Click "Add tab” once for each tab you want in your workspace. To get started, we recommend that you create a workspace using the five pre-created ReadyGrids. To do this, click “Add tab” five times.
- In the “Grid” column, select the grid you want to appear in each tab.
- In the “Tab name” column, type a name for each grid. For example, the “Dynamics 365 Account Management ReadyGrid” could be named “Account Mgmt”.
- Repeat this for every tab you add. Click the X to remove a tab.
- Click “Save” when you’re done.
- Click the “URL” link to launch your tabbed page. Share this URL with whoever needs access to this tabbed page.