You can use the Import Related Lists feature to generate a series of grids and tabbed pages using any Salesforce object page layout.
- In Manage Grids, select Import Related Lists on the left navigation bar.
- Select your Salesforce datasource and a parent object, such as Account.
- Under the Available Layouts column, select a layout or layouts.
- Under the Selected Layouts column, select a layout to edit its related objects.
- Under the Related Objects column, you can deselect related objects you don’t want to include in your tabbed page, using the circle with a minus beside each object.
- If you change your mind and want to re-add all the deleted related objects, remove the layout from your Selected Layouts column and then add it again.
- You can also drag and drop related objects to change the order they appear in your tabbed page. The top item will be at the far left in your page, and the bottom item will appear at the far right.
- All required fields are automatically generated at the end of the current selected fields.
- If a dependent field exists in the grid, its controlling field is automatically added as well.
- Select Generate Tabbed Pages.
- A confirmation message will appear. Select Go to Tabbed Pages.
- On the Edit Tabbed Page screen, you can edit the defaults before saving. Once you are satisfied, select Save.
- Each related object now has an associated grid.
This is not limited to one object or layout at a time; you can do multiple layouts across multiple objects across multiple Salesforce datasources in a single transaction.