- Use Manage Grids to open or create the Zendesk grid you want to manipulate, then open the Define Filters page.
- Select Create New Filter and add a filter name.
- Set the Filter by Field option for your parent object (Ticket) or related object (Comment) to filter on a condition in that object.
- Select Save.
- Go to your grid and open the My filter dropdown menu to select the filter you created.
Examples of possible filters for your Zendesk grid include:
- Public comments: under the Comment object, set Filter by Field to Public equals true.
- Internal comments: under the Comment object, set Filter by Field to Public equals false.
- High priority tickets: under the Ticket object, set Filter by Field to Priority equals High.
- All open tickets, including Pending and On Hold: under the Ticket object, set Filter by Field to Status not equal Solved.